The Sunday Edit // 10.14.18

IMG_sunday-edit-grey-nude-beige-family-photo-outfit-inspiration-uggs-jcrew-amazon-matching-hats-baby-mama

This Sunday, I’m attempting to figure out Perry and Dylan’s Halloween costumes. Perry has a halloween parade at her preschool so I’m in brainstorm mode. I was originally thinking a family costume but don’t have anything in mind quite yet. Do you know what you’re wearing yet? Do you typically go for store-bought or DIY costumes? I need some ideas. What are you up to this week? Whatever it is, I hope it’s fabulous. Enjoy this week’s links!

The Sunday Edit

Why do we love teenage romantic comedies so much? I personally feel 60% of what I knew about dating in high school came from rom-coms. The other 40% came from books I probably should not have been allowed to read. 🙂

I finally found a pair of straight leg jeans that look good without looking too baggy, too tight or just not quite right.

I attended the Pennsylvania Women’s Conference on Friday with some friends and had such a positive experience. From speakers like Amal Clooney, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, and Serena Williams to incredible sessions like getting paid what you’re worth and how to get past busyness, I took away some great tips that I plan on implementing in my own life. Should I do a full post on my takeaways from the conference? Let me know in the comments section!

Eleven wedding Dos and Don’ts.

Twelve issues you should read up on before voting on November 6th in the midterm elections.

This is such a cute date night dress and under $60!

The best books of 2018 so far. Have you read any of them?

Have you heard of Project 333? I learned about it at the PA Women’s Conference and I have to say, I’m intrigued. Project 333 is a minimalist fashion challenge in which you dress with 33 items or less for 3 months. I may try it out. 🙂

I need to improve my packing game. Here are some great tips from Damsel in Dior.

In case you missed it, my review of the Lokal Hotel in Old City, Philadelphia.

Have a wonderful week! xo, Tanya

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>